Jesse and Gabe sit down with Trip Pierson, owner of Mitchell Pierson Jr. Realtors in greater Rochester. Trip specializes in residential real estate, serving buyers and sellers all over the greater Rochester region. We discuss:
– Unique times in the Rochester (and greater US) real estate market
– How the rental market is affected too
– How did we get here? The causes of the current housing shortage.
– Inflation, and how much housing matters
– The “stand off” between buyers, sellers, and interest rates
– How technology is affecting the housing market
– How much house can you afford?
– Tips and tricks for buyers and sellers
Information presented in this podcast is not intended to be nor should be construed as individualized investment advice. All content is of a general nature and solely for educational, informational and illustrative purposes. Investments in securities are not insured, protected or guaranteed and may result in loss of income and/or principal. Opinions of unaffiliated third-parties may not represent those of Cobblestone Capital Advisors or its employees.