Jesse and Gabe sit down with David Pfalzgraf and Ben Burge, attorneys and partners at Rupp Pfalzgraf in Buffalo. David and Ben share their expertise and stories from decades of corporate and business law, including:
– Why do businesses need attorneys in the first place?
– How to best protect business assets
– When should you form an official business?
– When should a business engage with an attorney?
– How to prepare for mergers, acquisitions, and successions?
– The true costs of operating a business
– Questions that more businesses should be asking, and the most common questions they’re hearing right now.
Information presented in this podcast is not intended to be nor should be construed as individualized investment advice. All content is of a general nature and solely for educational, informational and illustrative purposes. Investments in securities are not insured, protected or guaranteed and may result in loss of income and/or principal. Opinions of unaffiliated third-parties may not represent those of Cobblestone Capital Advisors or its employees. Cobblestone is not licensed to provide and does not provide legal, tax or accounting advice to clients. Advice of qualified counsel or accountant should be sought to address any specific situation requiring assistance from such licensed individuals.