Today we sit down with Erick Bond, President of Bond Benefits Consulting. We ask Erick about:
– what should the average employee be thinking during open enrollment?
– what are the different kinds of plans? Why do they exist?
– how can/should last year’s medical usage affect next year’s insurance needs?
– how should families think through their multiple insurance options?
– why people should “trust the math” in their insurance decisions
– the scary “what ifs” that go into insurance planning
– the many components of Medicare