Jesse and Gabe sit down with Eric Furnal, CFA, the Director of Private Investments at Cobblestone Capital. They discuss:
– the basics of private investments – what they are, how they work, how they’re bought and sold
– the various “buckets” of private markets
– why invest publicly? why invest privately?
– how do private investments provide diversification?
– how do “regular” people get access to private markets?
– how can retail investors develop private market expertise?
– what does the future of real estate look like?
– how does an investor know if private investments are right for them?