Jesse and Gabe sit down with Nathan Berti, attorney and partner at Hodgson Russ. Nathan shares with us his expertise in trusts and estates law, covering topics such as:
– The basic estate planning documents
– Why everyone needs an estate plan – especially if a parent or business-owner
– How should someone go about obtaining T&E help
– How does T&E get complex?
– How are taxes and Federal/State laws involved?
– The team-based planning approach
Information presented in this podcast is not intended to be nor should be construed as individualized investment advice. All content is of a general nature and solely for educational, informational and illustrative purposes. Investments in securities are not insured, protected or guaranteed and may result in loss of income and/or principal. Opinions of unaffiliated third-parties may not represent those of Cobblestone Capital Advisors or its employees. Adviser is not licensed to provide and does not provide legal, tax or accounting advice to clients. Advice of qualified counsel or accountant should be sought to address any specific situation requiring assistance from such licensed individuals.