Jesse and Gabe sit down with Phil Pecora, president and CEO of Genesee Regional Bank in Rochester, NY. Phil shares his experience in Rochester’s banking industry and sheds light on the scary banking headlines, including:
– What happened at Silicon Valley Bank, and how is it different that what happened in 2008?
– How do banks manage risk? How are they stress tested?
– How do small community banks differ from large investment banks?
– What role does the FDIC play?
– What’s next for American and global banking? How will the current drama end?
– What kind of questions should clients and depositors be asking right now, and what are the answers?
Information presented in this podcast is not intended to be nor should be construed as individualized investment advice. All content is of a general nature and solely for educational, informational and illustrative purposes. Investments in securities are not insured, protected or guaranteed and may result in loss of income and/or principal. Opinions of unaffiliated third-parties may not represent those of Cobblestone Capital Advisors or its employees. Cobblestone does not endorse the services or performance of any third-party author or vendor represented in the podcast.