Jesse and Gabe sit down with Oriol Gimenez, a Managing Partner at both CPG Hospitality and Alojica, two investment management companies specializing in hospitality real estate investing.
In this episode, they discuss:
– How has hospitality changed due to COVID-19?
– How much hospitality revenue is from business vs. leisure?
– What kind of geographic shifts are occurring in global hospitality?
– How has inflation impacted hospitality in ’22 and ’23?
– What makes a “good” hospitality investment?
– What’s next on the horizon for deal flow?
Information presented in this podcast is not intended to be nor should be construed as individualized investment advice. All content is of a general nature and solely for educational, informational and illustrative purposes. Investments in securities are not insured, protected or guaranteed and may result in loss of income and/or principal. Opinions of unaffiliated third-parties may not represent those of Cobblestone Capital Advisors or its employees.