Jesse and Gabe sit down with Gina DiMonda, a Senior Relationship Manager at Cobblestone Capital Advisors, to share helpful conversations they’ve recently had with clients. In this episode, they discuss:
– What exactly “relationship managers” do
– What we’ve heard lately on banking and asset allocation
– Ongoing client education
– The many forms of modern financial communication
– The basics of financial planning and goals-based investing
– What older clients are asking, and when estate planning and trust planning makes sense
Information presented in this podcast is not intended to be nor should be construed as individualized investment advice. All content is of a general nature and solely for educational, informational and illustrative purposes. Investments in securities are not insured, protected or guaranteed and may result in loss of income and/or principal. Opinions of unaffiliated third-parties may not represent those of Cobblestone Capital Advisors or its employees.