Jesse and Gabe sit down with Phil Castleberry, the vice president of University Advancement at Rochester Institute of Technology. Phil, Gabe, and Jesse cover the intersection of philanthropy and wealth management, including:
– the many reasons to give to charity
– the important of planning your philanthropy
– the questions to ask charitable foundations, both before and after you give
– the mechanics and benefits of giving
– the criticality of family conversations
– and much more
Information presented in this podcast is not intended to be nor should be construed as individualized investment advice. All content is of a general nature and solely for educational, informational and illustrative purposes. Investments in securities are not insured, protected or guaranteed and may result in loss of income and/or principal. Opinions of unaffiliated third-parties may not represent those of Cobblestone Capital Advisors or its employees.