Jesse and Gabe sit down with Cobblestone’s younger employees to understand and answer the various financial questions they’re seeing most often from their friends and peers. The interesting discussion includes:
– social media glamor, the desire to spend and enjoy life, and balancing the need to save for the future
– learning enough financial terminology to be informed
– approaching student loans (pre-college) and dealing with the debt (post-college)
– sports gambling…good, bad, or ugly?
– the rent vs. buy question, especially in this housing market
– and credit cards – useful tool or dangerous weapon?
Information presented in this podcast is not intended to be nor should be construed as individualized investment advice. All content is of a general nature and solely for educational, informational and illustrative purposes. Investments in securities are not insured, protected or guaranteed and may result in loss of income and/or principal. Opinions of unaffiliated third-parties may not represent those of Cobblestone Capital Advisors or its employees.