Gabe and Jesse sit down with Larry Axelrod on Episode 30 of The Trusted Partner Podcast to dive deep into the intersection of life insurance and financial planning. They discuss:
– who needs life insurance and why
– how you can determine how much insurance you need
– considerations for business owners and individuals
– underwriting and medical history
– how life insurance affects estate planning
– and various strategies you can consider in your financial plan
Information presented in this podcast is not intended to be nor should be construed as individualized investment advice. All content is of a general nature and solely for educational, informational and illustrative purposes. Investments in securities are not insured, protected or guaranteed and may result in loss of income and/or principal. Opinions of unaffiliated third-parties may not represent those of Cobblestone Capital Advisors or its employees. Advisor is not a licensed insurance broker or agency and does not sell or solicit the sale of any insurance products. Licensed individuals should be contacted for insurance product suitability and policy acquisition needs.