Gabe and Jesse sit down with Karen Menachof on Episode 31 of The Trusted Partner Podcast to understand the challenges of elderly transitions. They discusses topics like:
– the pros and cons of moving to an assisted-living facility
– how children and grandchildren should (and shouldn’t) help
– when to begin important assisted-living conversations
– the timelines of planning a move
– the hidden costs of growing older
– and much more
Information presented in this podcast is not intended to be nor should be construed as individualized investment advice. All content is of a general nature and solely for educational, informational and illustrative purposes. Investments in securities are not insured, protected or guaranteed and may result in loss of income and/or principal. Opinions of unaffiliated third-parties may not represent those of Cobblestone Capital Advisors or its employees.