Gabe and Jesse chat with Cobblestone CEO and Managing Partner John DiPasquale to review the year of 2023 and look at significant economic and investing questions facing us all in 2024. Specific topics include:
– How’d the market do in 2023, and why?
– The important takeaways from 2023, including thoughts on cash allocations and broad diversification
– How expectations played a role in 2023 results and how they set the table for 2024
– How interest rates, inflation, and economic strength play pivotal roles in the year ahead
– What long-term investors should be thinking heading into 2024
– And much more
Information presented in this podcast is not intended to be nor should be construed as individualized investment advice. All content is of a general nature and solely for educational, informational and illustrative purposes. Investments in securities are not insured, protected or guaranteed and may result in loss of income and/or principal. Opinions of unaffiliated third-parties may not represent those of Cobblestone Capital Advisors or its employees.